Wednesday, August 27, 2008



I thought it would be appropriate to introduce my family to you, since these would be the people I talk about most! Next to me is my wonderful, loving husband, Rodger - isn't he so handsome -just love this man!!! He is such a great person - in every aspect of his life... from fatherhood to military hero. He's the rock that holds us all together! Trent is the cute blond boy with his arm in the air. He just turned 7 and is quite a fun happy character. Lindsey is almost 4 in November and I have to say she is so smart and quite a girly - girl, despite our best efforts to toughen her up! My heart just melts looking at her. Garrett (the fast growing man of the house) is almost 9 and he is such a caring - loving kid. He most certainly has a heart of gold. I love my family and feel so blessed every day - okay, I admit the days I have a dirty house and the kids are fighting or cryin' it's a bit more challenging to appreciate my blessing! Seriously, I couldn't ask for a better family! So, here is where life starts and the many stories begin! Hello from us to you!

No comments: