Wednesday, August 27, 2008


One of my creative passions - is rubber stamping and paper crafting. I started stamping about 12 years ago (wow - has it been that long). My wonderful Aunt Marilyn got me into making cards and is a very crafty lady! I started scrapbooking about the time we had our first born (so about 8 years ago). About 5 years ago I found , "Stampin' Up!". I signed up as a demonstrator right away and have been loving all the products they offer and the inspirational projects they make. I have met so many wonderful friends through my business and have come to love the flexibility of staying home my my kids and being able to have this wonderful business that pays for my addiction!!! Here is a recent card I did using the new in-colors and my new "big shot" die cutting machine. So easy and so fun!
Enjoy!

No comments: